Are you fluent in Arabic and looking for an exciting job opportunity? Would you like to work in a fantastic environment which encourages creativity and rewards results? This team have an exciting job opportunity for an Arabic speaking Business Insights Analyst to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. The ideal Arabic speaking Business Insights Analyst will be a data visualisation and software guru as well as a “people person”. Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
The Arabic speaking Business Insights Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will help design & build reporting for clients and take responsibility for insights capability. This job is a true business partnering role working alongside client stakeholders in understanding and documenting business requirements, identifying processes and procedures to source data and deliver reports and dashboards to drive business outcomes.
Requirements for this Arabic speaking Business Insights Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Degree qualifications in Business, Marketing, Maths or related discipline
- 3+ years’ customer insight experience, process improvement/data analytics and strategy
- Extensive experience in data visualisation and reporting techniques with business intelligence software such as Tableau
- Established track record in development, design, and execution of customer insight programs
- Expertise in a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Proficiency in understanding or applying statistical methods in a business environment
- A strong drive to go above and beyond to drive client, company and personal success
If you are fluent in Arabic and looking to live and work in Cape Town, South Africa, don’t miss out on this amazing job opportunity! Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this Arabic speaking Business Insights Analyst job.
If you wish to view additional Arabic Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section