The world’s leading media intelligence firm is looking for an Arabic speaking Junior Accountant Manger (Customer Service) in the breathtakingly beautiful city of Cape Town, South Africa. Their software combines the power of Artificial Intelligence with the most comprehensive source database in existence to bring their clients advanced Media Monitoring, Social Media Listening, Social Media Management, PR Analytics and Influencer Engagement tools. If this sounds like an amazing job opportunity, apply now!
Your job responsibilities as the Arabic speaking Junior Accountant Manager (Customer Service) in Cape Town, South Africa include:
Account Manager duties:
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
Customer Representative duties:
- Document Issues and Resolutions
- Identify Possible Website Errors
- Learn About New Products and Services
You need to be fluent in Arabic and English. You need to have some previous Customer Service experience and preferably Accounting experience or a relevant qualification. Numbers and people should be what you love most!
Should you have what it takes for this Arabic speaking Junior Accountant Manager job opportunity in the sunny Cape Town, South Africa please send your CV through to email@example.com.
If you wish to view additional Arabic language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa please click through to our job section.