Are you fluent in Japanese and looking for an exciting new job? We have the perfect career opportunity for you! An international royalty and rewards company are looking for an energetic Japanese speaking Customer Service Representative to join their team in Durban, South Africa. If you are fluent in Japanese and are customer focussed, get in touch with us today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Japanese speaking Customer Service Representative in Durban, South Africa will include:
- Handling incoming contacts
- Achieve the first-time contact resolution targets
- Achieve the productivity and attendance targets
- To achieve the qualitative and quantitative personal goals to contribute to the team and department targets
Requirements for this Japanese speaking Customer Service Representative in Durban, South Africa:
- Fluent in native level Japanese or JLT Level 1
- Minimum High School / Vocational High School
- Must be able to work night shift (Japan working hours)
- Working experience with computer (MS Office) and internet
- Experience with customer contacts (preferably by telephone)
- Basic English Language skills (elementary)
- Target driven
If you meet the above requirements for this Japanese speaking Customer Service Representative job in Durban, South Africa, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch with us by sending your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Japanese Language jobs in Durban, South Africa, please click through to our job section