A leading tech company has an exciting job opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Network & Voice Engineer who is looking to grow and expand their skills. If you’re looking for a new challenge at a vibrant, fast paced company in Johannesburg, South Africa, keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Mandarin speaking Network & Voice Engineer in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Perform network configuration backups, restores and network operations
- Manage and own network projects and tasks.
- Provide design advice for firewall infrastructure, network security and system/service monitoring
- Monitor network, maintain capacity, availability and performance including WAN, LAN, server operating systems and applications
- Network incident, problem and change management
- New user setups and relocations
- Manage and monitor firewalls and associated administration including change requests
- Apply relevant critical security network patches
Requirements for this Mandarin speaking Network & Voice Engineer job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
- 2+ years’ experience in configuring, managing and troubleshooting multi-site environments comprising of Cisco networking equipment
- Call Manager Configuration experience
- Strong Cisco L2/3 switch configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Checkpoint firewall configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Experience administering and maintaining LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Understanding of VoIP systems and protocols
- CCNA and/or CCNP certification
If you meet the above requirements for this exciting Mandarin speaking Network & Voice Engineer job in Johannesburg, South Africa, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Mandarin Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section