Would you like to work in a leading tech company based in Johannesburg, South Africa? Are you fluent in Mandarin? We’re looking for you! A leading tech company have a great job opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Security Operations Manager to join their team. If you can solve problems thinking in a different way than other people and have hands on experience within the cyber space, then keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Mandarin speaking Security Operations Manager in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Provide first line supervision to direct reports
- Develop and administer Security Operations processes and review their application to ensure that SOC’s controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively
- Provide management oversight for the identification, triage and response of events or incidents of apparent security breaches
- Produce and review aggregated performance metrics
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Sec Ops team, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Play a significant role in long-term Sec Ops strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
Requirements for this Mandarin speaking Security Operations Manager job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
- 5+ years’ experience across Sec Ops
- Demonstrable experience in team leadership
- In depth knowledge of a broad spectrum of security technologies, incorporating network, operating system and application security
If you’re looking to work for a company that offer an excellent career path, and excellent salary and benefits package, don’t miss out on this amazing Mandarin speaking Security Operations Manager job in Johannesburg, South Africa. Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Mandarin Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section