Would you like to work with a company that is at the forefront of the software, online, and AI industries? Are you fluent in Dutch and looking for an exciting job opportunity based in one of the most beautiful cities in the world? Our client is looking for a Dutch speaking Client Support Representative to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. With breath-taking scenery, Africa’s wild animals, stunning beaches, rich culture, amazing food and non-stop adventure; who wouldn’t want to live and work here!? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Client Support Representative in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Provide excellent customer service to clients across different markets globally
- Be exposed and provide support to companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes
- Support customers to succeed in software platforms
- Maintain customer help centre and localise self-serve content
- Serve as a liaison between technical team and account management team
- Welcoming to change and high volume environments
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Client Support Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in Dutch and English
- Work permit/visa – Must have a valid visa to live and work in South Africa
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Full computer literacy
Are you excited to work with the forefront of the software, online, and AI industries? Get in touch today! If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speakingClient Support Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa, please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section