A leading global media company have an exciting job opportunity for a Dutch speaking Content Executive to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. If you are fluent in Dutch and looking to work in a fast-paced, global environment where you can grow, this could be the perfect job for you.
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Content Executive in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Create relevant and innovative content for digital and print platforms according to brand guidelines
- Translate written text from English to Dutch (or vice versa)
- Proofread, edit and finalise content, including validating user experience across promotional material, websites, images and campaigns
- Priorities work to meet deadlines
- Monitor and optimise content across all touch point in accordance with the regional strategy
- Liaise with various internal and external departments to understand task requirements and convert it according to brand’s Tone of Voice/guidelines
- Create and explore different writing techniques and tools to reach target audience
- Work on adhoc projects, making use of skills and knowledge areas
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Content Executive job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Excellent command of written and spoken Dutch, preferred native
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A Degree in Translations, Linguistics, Journalism, Marketing, Communication or equivalent is preferred
- Understand how to use and apply Tone of Voice
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Content Executive job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in meeting the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.