Our client has an amazing job opportunity available for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent in Cape Town, South Africa. Cape Town, is the perfect place if you’re looking for a work/life balance. Live the good life for less and enjoy the endless beauty of South Africa’s Mother City. A happy place has never been happier in Cape Town, finding the perfect career, which in this case will be as a Customer Service Agent, where you’ll be working with a lot of different people, from different places all over. You will build an immense customer clientele and be able to enjoy all the wonderful adventures Cape Town has to offer. What seems to be better than an exciting career move and starting an amazing life in Cape Town, South Africa?
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent in Cape Town, South Africa, will include:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Dutch
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills
- Resolving Conflict
Are you fluent in Dutch and want to work for one of the leading customer experience providers? Don’t miss out on this Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent job opportunity in beautiful Cape Town, South Africa! Apply now by sending a detailed CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you wish to view additional Dutch language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa please click through to our job section