A company that render and distribute intangible products and services in Banking, Communication, Finance and Insurance have a great job opportunity for a Dutch speaker to join their team as a Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative. If you have excellent Dutch written and verbal skills, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Prioritise and handle all emails and incoming calls in Dutch
- Liaise between internal departments to solve customer queries
- Take ownership of our customers and ensure that their needs are met as soon as possible
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Fluent in Dutch
- Minimum 6 months’ customer service experience required
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and night work
- Ability to demonstrate empathy towards customer’s issues
If you are fluent in Dutch and meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative job in Johannesburg, South Africa we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section