We have an exciting career opportunity for a Dutch speaking Digital Client Support Advisor to join a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management, and shared services for international markets at their offices in Cape Town, South Africa. If you’re looking to start your international career in a multicultural environment, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Digital Client Support Advisor in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Inbound Customer service for bookings, purchases of services
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment, booking, and further questions about customer accounts
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints, and any other customer concerns
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Digital Client Support Advisor job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Native/Advanced level in Dutch language: Verbal & Written skills essential
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Flexibility to work shifts. Weekends may apply
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred
- Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
- Knowledge & experience on MS Office products & able to work on Windows-based operating systems. Previous experience on travel reservations systems is beneficial
- Own transport
- No criminal record
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Digital Client Support Advisor job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs, please click through to our job section.