We’re looking for a fluent Dutch speaker to join a leading international hospitality group in Cape Town, South Africa. Does this sound like you? Keep reading! This team are looking for an organised, smart and enthusiastic Dutch speaking Hotel Receptionist who is willing to lead, take charge and offer direction.
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Hotel Receptionist in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Check in and check-out of guests
- Ensure accurate billing
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing and tours
- Receive, store and deliver luggage and mail
- Relieve night audit when necessary
- Perform office duties
- Receive reservations for accommodation from clients, either in person, online or by telephone, fax or email
- Take guests’ details and allocate their rooms
- Talk to transport carriers (such as airlines, bus companies and rental car agencies) to make and confirm travel arrangements for guests
- Inform guests of the hotels services and facilities, policies and procedures
- Provide tourist information to guests
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Hotel Receptionist job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Accommodation Certificate/ Hotel School diploma is advantageous (not a must)
- At least 1 years’ previous experience in the same or similar position
- Familiar with all duties and procedures in Front Office Department
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
- Valid Driver’s license
- Third language is advantageous
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Hotel Receptionist job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.