Are you fluent in Dutch, tech savvy and super organized? We have an exciting job opportunity for you with a leading digital team in Cape Town, South Africa! This team are looking for a Dutch speaking Marketing Assistant to support a busy marketing team with their Dutch digital marketing and events communications. Does this sound like an exciting job opportunity for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Marketing Assistant in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Create and maintain Dutch content on social platforms, including development of regular schedules
- Maintain and update content on the company website
- Develop and improve the company’s SEO ranking
- Support in the development of email marketing campaigns
- Create and edit marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite applications including developing collateral such as brochures, datasheets and ordering guides
- Support in the planning of events
- Track and analyse metrics for social platforms
- Manage product photography arranging photoshoots or taking product photos were necessary
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Marketing Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English
- Must be have a SA ID
- Good computer skills, including experience of working with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Photography experience and expertise
- Proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience
- A good academic record
- Marketing, PR, or other relevant qualification preferred
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Marketing Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.