Are you fluent in Dutch and looking to live and work in Cape Town, South Africa? Keep reading! Our client who is one of the industry leaders in media monitoring have a great job opportunity for a Dutch speaking Media Analyst to join their team. The Dutch speaking Media Analyst will support their Europe, Middle East and Africa Client Success team’s from their offices in Cape Town, South Africa. You should be enthusiastic, analytical, hardworking, and self-motivated!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Media Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research
- Gather, interpret and compile media evaluation reports in Dutch for business to business clients
- Become an expert user on the latest media intelligence platforms
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of all work to clients
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently at business level in Dutch
- Must have good communications skills in English
- Must have a valid Visa to work within South Africa
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy (MS Office)
If you are fluent in Dutch, are clued up on current events, have a strong understanding of online marketing, and are excited to learn about a variety of industries; we would like to hear from you! Apply for this EXCITING Dutch speaking Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa by sending your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section