Are you fluent in French and looking for a great new job opportunity in Cape Town, South Africa? Look no further! A very exciting French speaking Customer Service Host job opportunity within a leading online marketing company has become available. This company provide full relocation assistance by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. They also offer 3 months of free accommodation, as well as many other perks such as a free meal daily, free access to their gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from their onsite coffee bar and Friday bar
The diverse nature and culture of this company gives them the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making them an employer of choice in Cape Town, South Africa. If you are fluent in French and are a self-motivated & goal orientated individual, this exciting French speaking Customer Service Host job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the French speaking Customer Service Host in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in French language
- Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship building & management
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
Requirements for this French speaking Customer Service Host job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- French as home/first language essential
- Must have lived or worked in France
- Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- Be able to work independently yet be a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
- Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
If you meet the above requirements for this French speaking Customer Service Host job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional French Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section