A freight forwarding and logistics global business has a job opening for a French speaking Finance Clerk to join their team in Cape Town.
The French speaking Finance Clerk will be looking after the South African and Ivory Coast books. They will be responsible for outgoing invoice preparation and validation and Incoming invoice inputting (supplier invoices). The French speaking Finance Clerk must be able to do the full function of debtors and creditors
Your key responsibilities as the French speaking Finance Clerk in Cape Town will include :
- Full debtors and creditors function
- Payroll, request monthly payroll – done by our Tax Practitioners – update with any changes to salaries, leave
- Pulling Operations Reports on system
To apply for the French speaking Finance Clerk job in Cape Town, you will need:
- A relevant Finance qualification
- Previous Shipping industry experience would be a huge advantage.
- Experience in debtors and creditors
- Must able to speak French fluently (Africa)
- Car with Valid driver’s licence essential
If you reside in Cape Town, fluent in French and meet the above requirements for this French speaking Finance Clerk. Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please do not apply if you do not have finance experience.
If you wish to view additional French Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section