A leading multinational telecommunications company operating globally is currently looking to expand their dynamic Business with a French speaking Tax Administrator at their offices in Johannesburg, South Africa.
As the French speaking Tax Administrator, Tax is a part of the Finance, Service Delivery department and will primarily be responsible for processing direct and indirect taxes and for preparing returns & supporting documentation for the Business Operating Companies and (SSH).
Your key job responsibilities as the French speaking Tax Administrator in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Extract the required information to enable preparation and completion of indirect tax returns
- Completion of indirect tax returns on behalf of Opco/SSH and submission for review
- Preparation of supporting schedules for indirect tax returns
- Help with the preparation of schedules for the direct tax calculations
- Follow up on queries related to direct taxes with other SSH service delivery teams
- Liaise with Opco/SSH tax departments to ensure required timelines are met (as per service level agreement)
Requirements for this French speaking Tax Administrator job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Diploma in Commerce and/or equivalent Tertiary Qualification
- 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience in employee relations, employee services and internal and overseas mobility
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Business Level French Essential
Preferences would be a candidate that has a South African Work Permit / Permanent Residence.
If you’re looking for a great new job opportunity then this French speaking Tax Administrator job in the lovely Johannesburg, South Africa is for you! Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received any feedback within 7 days of your application please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you wish to view additional French language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa please click though to our job section.