Are you fluent in German and are you looking for an amazing job opportunity in Cape Town, South Africa, as an Accounts Administrator? Look no further, you have found it! Our client is based in Cape Town, South Africa, and is looking for someone exactly like you. You need to be passionate about numbers and you need to love admin as this position is a great mixture of both. Not only will you be working in an amazingly beautiful city, you’ll be living in a city with endless opportunities and endless adventure.
The German speaking Accounts Administrator in Cape Town, South Africa’s main responsibility will be reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Accounts Administrator in Cape Town, South Africa, will include:
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices (scan, copy, send, capture)
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets on a daily basis
Requirements for this German speaking Accounts Administrator job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- German and English fluency (read, speak and write)
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Accounts Administrator job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.