As the German speaking Analyst you team will develop and deliver the best quality content to all our clients. This cross-functional team has a unique structure and consists of creators, marketers and developers. The team liaises with almost every other department to discover and analyse website content, marketing collateral, blogs, social feeds and video platforms.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- This role oversees successful fulfillment of simultaneous marketing campaigns on digital and display media channels and collaborates with multiple internal and vendor organizations through dotted line relationships.
- The successful candidate will take ownership of signed media campaign agreements with partners or third party advertisers, and successfully coordinate campaign fulfillment to assure contracted terms are met.
- Additional responsibilities include reviewing contracts for feasibility, reserving assets as needed within schedule, creation/distribution of asset specs, artwork approvals, P&L tracking, invoicing, auditing, performance reporting, issues management & escalation & ad hoc reporting.
- Interacts with both internal media sales & partner sales arms to assume ownership of signed media campaign agreements with third party advertisers or partners
Requirements for this German speaking Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- German speaking person read/speak/write at native level
- Candidate must have a minimum of Matric or equivalent
- Project/Program Management, marketing principles, demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Ability to multitask under deadlines, detail oriented, highly organized, effective communication skills, ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of media fulfillment or related experience in a highly analytical function
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!