We have an exciting career opportunity for a German speaking Customer Service Representative to join a prestigious airline brand in South Africa. This is a remote vital position that requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist in resolving any customer facing problems remotely. This is an amazing job opportunity for a German speaker looking to broaden their horizons, work for an exciting company and fall in love with South Africa. Join this multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world today!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Customer Service Representative in South Africa (Remote):
- Assist passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in German & English languages
- Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle outbound voice calls, written correspondence & other multimedia channels daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
Requirements for this German speaking Customer Service Representative job in South Africa (Remote):
- Native/Advanced level in German language: Verbal & Written skills essential
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Flexibility to work shifts. Weekends may apply
- Must have a stable internet connection – preferably Fibre connection
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred
- Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
- Knowledge & experience on MS Office products & able to work on Windows-based operating systems. Previous experience on travel reservations systems is beneficial
- Own transport
- No criminal record
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Customer Service Representative job in South Africa (Remote), we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in South Africa (Remote), please click through to our job section.