Are you fluent in German and excited about all things media related? A global media organization gave an exciting job opportunity for a German speaking Junior Media Analyst to join their growing team in Johannesburg, South Africa. This is an exciting role that combines broadcast engineering, information technology, and digital media in South Africa’s biggest city!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Junior Media Analyst in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Providing operational and technical support for the Global Media Operations team
- Assist all operations members with technical support related issues in a 24/7 environment
- Media Operations ingests, preps, QC’s and delivers content internationally and relies on Media Support Specialist’s to solve issues electronically, on the phone and in person
- Providing operations and customer support for the portfolio of applications and products used for file-based digital workflows including video editing, transcoding, digital file delivery, and live streaming
Requirements for this German speaking Junior Media Analyst job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Background in Production or New Media
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, enjoy interacting with customers, and willing to tackle unique challenges head-on
- Some experience in either a broadcast operations or post-production environment
- Experience in a support-oriented position
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
If you are fluent in German and are excited to work in Johannesburg, South Africa, apply for this German speaking Junior Media Analyst job today! Please send your CV through to email@example.com.
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section