Are you fluent in German and passionate about games? This is your opportunity to start a brand-new career in the gaming industry! A global service provider for game developers have an amazing job opportunity for a German speaking Player Support Agent to join their team and work remotely in South Africa. They use their passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. They have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide and are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 20 countries!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Player Support Agent in South Africa (Remote) will include:
- Assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues
- Interact with their client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game
- Assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers
Requirements for this German speaking Player Support Agent job in South Africa (Remote):
- Native/Advanced level in German language: Verbal & Written skills essential
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Flexibility to work shifts. Weekends may apply
- Must have a stable internet connection preferably Fibre connections
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred
- Flexibility in terms of shifts
- Strong written communication skills
- Understanding of basic office applications
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge would be a perk
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Player Support Agent job in South Africa (Remote), we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs, please click through to our job section.