Are you fluent in German and looking for an exciting job opportunity in Cape Town, South Africa? Keep reading! A leading hospitality group is looking for you to join their team as a German speaking Reservations Manager! This company offers a highly negotiable and attractive package and amazing benefits!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Reservations Manager in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Regular meetings with staff, finance and operations
- Management and training of a strong reservations team of eight
- Reporting daily, monthly and weekly in various programs
- Overseeing allocations, freesell, API, OTA, Vip site inspections and all inventory
- Distribution and allocation of emails coming into a central address
- Budget and financial management of reservations division
- Management of all systems
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Reservations Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.