Are you fluent in German and looking for an exciting job opportunity in Cape Town, South Africa? Would you like to work for a leading hospitality group? Keep reading! This international company are looking for a German speaking Travel Coordinator to be part of their travel club!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Travel Coordinator in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Interaction with guests, shareholders, staff and journalists telephonically and via email
- Planning and designing itineraries for guests, shareholders, staff and journalists
- Handling reservation requests from either e-mail or telephonically
- Processing of reservations from quote to finalising, including reservations, invoicing, collecting of payment and travel documents
- Professional servicing of our guests
- Expanding product knowledge through attending training sessions
Requirements for this German speaking Travel Coordinator job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Previous tour consulting experience preferred
- Some travel knowledge is required
- Working experience in tour operating and general reservations procedures preferred
- Must be fully computer literate
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Travel Coordinator job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section