One of the leading customer experience providers operating globally, is currently looking to expand their dynamic team with a German speaking Team Leader in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are fluent in German, and have some customer service experience, this job could be perfect for you!
As the German Team Leader in Johannesburg, South Africa, you will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of inbound customer service agents, in line with defined targets and in line with operational policies and procedures, to ultimately ensure consistent delivery of customer satisfaction.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Team Leader in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Understands customer service and ensures that their team members deliver customer service in a timely and professional manner
- Drives the achievement of key performance areas and SLA to ensure business outcomes are achieved
- Inspires, leads, engages, coaches, develops and motivates a team of dynamic & successful customer-facing agents to deliver the best sales & service in the client’s industry
- Conducts daily side by side coaching to ensure performance issues and concerns and managed quickly and efficiently
Requirements for this German speaking Team Leader job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Matric (Essential)
- Must be able to communicate fluently in German (Essential)
- Previous airline experience is highly advantageous
- 2 years contact Centre experience with a focus on Customer Service or Sales, of which 6 months must have been in a Team Leader/Supervisor role (Essential)
- Computer Literate and numeracy skills essential
Are you fluent in German and want to work for one of the leading customer experience providers? Don’t miss out on this German speaking Team Leader job opportunity in the sunny Johannesburg, South Africa! Apply now by sending a detailed CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you wish to view additional German language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa please click through to our job section