Imagine living and working in a place so breathtakingly beautiful with sweeping views of the beach, nature, animals and one of the most adventurous places in South Africa. Cape Town is full of friendly people, amazing food and endless adventures. If Cape Town, South Africa sounds like your perfect match then read on and apply for the Greek speaking Customer Service Agent job.
You will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that the customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Requirements for this Greek speaking Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Greek
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Responsibilities for this Greek speaking Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Generate sales leads
If you are fluent in Greek and looking to work in Cape Town, South Africa, this Greek speaking Customer Service Agent job could be perfect for you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Greek language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section