A global leader in creating customer connections that focuses on building brand and business equity, is looking for fluent Greek speakers to join their dynamic, fast-paced team in Suva, Fiji. They are seeking an enthusiastic, quick-thinking copywriter with experience writing digital marketing email copy for global marketing campaigns.
Key job requirements for this Greek speaking Junior Copywriter in Suva, Fiji:
- Greek as a first language and fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- 1-2 years of creative, advertising or interactive agency experience writing for national and global brands preferred
- Experience of writing for digital marketing campaigns across email and social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Writing or related field
- Google Partners experience, AdWords certification or Digital Garage training is a big plus
- An upbeat attitude and a desire to work in a friendly, creative and fast-paced environment
Key job responsibilities for this Greek speaking Junior Copywriter in Suva, Fiji:
- Write and proofread blog posts about our company’s products and services
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures and social networks
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors within deadlines
- Update existing content on our web pages
- Participate in email marketing campaign
If you meet the above job requirements for this Greek speaking Junior Copywriter in Suva, Fiji, send your CV through to email@example.com.
If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.