A global automotive company have a great job opportunity for an Italian speaking Client Relationship Manager to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. This is an active and visible job requiring excellent customer relationship skills. Does this seem like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Client Relationship Manager in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Working alongside the operations and business development teams with existing Italian clients to ensure deliverables are being met and contracts remain profitable
- Identifying and acknowledging areas for improvement and any areas of dissatisfaction from existing client contracts
- Attending regular contract meetings, to review and measure the delivery against contractual KPI’s
- Supporting operations team in the delivery of the services
- Supporting a continuous improvement process as an integral part of service delivery
- Actively networking and developing relationships with the external Italian market
Requirements for this Italian speaking Client Relationship Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Italian
- Must have experience in a public-facing customer service role
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Focused on achieving results in proving a quality service
- Flexible approach to work and able to work efficiently
- Able to excel within a pressured environment ensuring standards are adhered to
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proactive and excellent problem-solving ability
- Dealing with change in a pro-active manner
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Client Relationship Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Italian Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.