Are you looking for a Italian speaking Customer Service Representative job? Not only have you found the job you are looking for but you have found a dream destination too. Cape Town, South Africa is one of Africa’s most beautiful cities, it’s also known as the Mother City. Cape Town, South Africa has a lot of different cultural people, people from all over the world and incredible natural beauty! It’s the complete package, nature, wildlife, ocean, mountains, adventure and so much more.
As a Italian speaking Customer Service Representative in Cape Town, South Africa you will primarily be responsible to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. You will have to be patient and empathetic. Excellent communication skills is critical as you need to love talking to clients and you will have to put yourself in their shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Customer Service Representative in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Manage large volumes of calls
- Business development
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts
- Meet all goals
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
Requirements for this Italian speaking Customer Service Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Italian and English (read, write and speak)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Customer Service Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Italian Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.