Are you fluent in Italian and looking for an exciting opportunity? Keep reading! An e-commerce company has an exciting job opportunity for an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Italian speaking Junior Research Consultant to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will join a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. Does this seem like the perfect opportunity for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Junior Research Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- At first your focus is on data analysis and full reporting: based on gathered market research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You closely work with Senior Research Managers who will directly coach and train you. You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.) and gain project management responsibility
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains (e.g. product innovation, branding, communication testing …) by means of on the job training as well as explicit training in the InSites Academy
- At a more senior level, you will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
Requirements for this Italian speaking Junior Research Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Degree with solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- Experience with SPSS, statistics, market research, and data analytics is a must
- Experience and interest in qualitative research is a plus
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Junior Research Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Italian Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.