Are you fluent in Italian and are passionate about the hospitality industry? Keep reading! We have an exciting job opportunity for a Italian speaking Junior Social Media Analyst to join a vibrant hospitality team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will work to drive social media engagement and reporting in the highly critical hospitality industry. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Social Media Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategy through consistent storytelling to promote across all channels
- Manage external digital platforms to promote in the market (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, and TripAdvisor)
- Develop and deploy plans, project timelines and social/digital promotion
- Create content ideas and capture content on a weekly basis to remain fresh and maintain brand engagement
- Plan social media content calendar and schedule postings
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and changing social media technologies
Requirements for this Italian speaking Social Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Italian and English
- Must have be willing to live and work in Cape Town, South Africa
- Experience in social media sales and marketing
- Related marketing/sales degree preferred
- Creative with a great visual eye and a photo journalism or writing background
- Familiar with paid and organic elements of Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Community building experience – internally and externally
- Strong competence with social media creation tools: HTML, Photoshop, etc.
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Social Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Italian Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section