We have an exciting job opportunity for an Italian speaking Lifestyle Manager to join a global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services in Cape Town, South Africa. They are looking for a passionate, motivated, and resourceful Italian speaker to join their Lifestyle team! You will be fulfilling requests for Travel, Retail, and Entertainment (concerts, sports, culture, and much more) including Restaurants, Clubs & Bars on behalf of their Scandinavian based members. Does this sound like the perfect fun challenge you’ve been waiting for? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Lifestyle Manager in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Service their members in a polite and professional way at all time
- Design requests by telephone and email in Italian and English mainly in the areas of restaurant/club reservations, gift organisation, tickets (sports, culture), spa/fitness, yacht, flowers, transport, sightseeing for premium cardholders, considering all the needs of the customer
- Preparation of tailor-made quotations, confirmations and documents, administrative processing, and invoicing via the company’s own accounting department
- Keep yourself up to date within all Lifestyle trends
- Active sale of promotions and exclusive events
Requirements for this Italian speaking Lifestyle Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluency in English and Italian is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST. Please be prepared to take language test in any language you mention as a skill.
- 3+ experience in leisure orientated sector of business, hospitality, customer service, concierge or call centre
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all time
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
- Ability to provide intelligent and resourceful replies to members and clients requests while maintaining a commercial focus
- Strong administration skills and be able to prioritised workloads to meet strict deadlines
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Having knowledge and experience in working in the travel sector such as first-hand experience booking flights, hotels and making other travel reservations and have confidence in issuing tickets, making changes and amendments is a plus
- Experience with GSDC systems would be advantageous
- Concierge, customer service or call center experience will be preferred
- You must be flexible to work rotational shifts.
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- An understanding of the luxury lifestyle and affluent customers
- Only Italian speaking candidates who are CURRENTLY in South Africa will be considered
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Lifestyle Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Italian Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.