Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then this job could be perfect for you! One of the world’s best loved video-sharing website is looking for an Italian speaking Video Content Analyst to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Video Content Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyse and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
Requirements for this Italian speaking Video Content Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Italian
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English
- Availability to work on a 24/7 (including weekend shifts)
- Willingness to relocate
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Video Content Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Italian Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.