Are you fluent in Danish and looking for a great job opportunity in Johannesburg, South Africa, keep reading! One of the world’s best managed service provider in the information technology sector has a great job opportunity for a Danish speaking Junior IT Technician to join their team! If you have a passion for IT, Customer Service and have an eagerness to learn, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Danish speaking Junior IT Technician in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Provide 1st line helpdesk support to customers: hardware and software via phone and e-mail
- When required, visit customers to assist with technical issues
- Taking clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and resolving hardware or software issues
- Setting up new user accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Escalate more complex calls to a senior IT Support member
Requirements for this Danish speaking Junior IT Technician job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Danish and English
- Grade 12
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Practical hands on IT experience
- Relevant qualification and/or previous Helpdesk (Telephone) support experience will be beneficial
- Excellent telephone manners and people skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Danish speaking Junior IT Technician job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Nordic Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.