Are you fluent in Russian and looking for an exciting career opportunity? Keep reading! A premier provider in the digital space are looking for an energetic Russian speaking Technical Support Analyst with excellent technical skills to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. If you have a passion for providing customers with a world-class experience, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Russian speaking Technical Support Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service in order to resolve customer concerns and retain customers
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries about products
- Provide superior customer service and build successful long-term relationships with external clients to ensure customer loyalty
- You may need to work with technical support engineers to resolve issues reported by customers
- Communicating via support tickets, email, phone, and chat
- Achieve productivity related targets including support tickets processed, average response time, average time to close, etc.
- Actively contribute to Web self-help by using Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) principles
- Demonstrate ability to accurately gather information and document customer issues through the CRM tool
- Remain fully aware of the availability of all aspects of the SSL certificate products so that every opportunity to meet our customer’s needs is taken
Requirements for this Russian speaking Technical Support Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Russian and English
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of PKI, SSL, Codesigning, HTML, DNS, S/MIME, SMTP, and networking protocols are a plus
- Basic understanding of Internet principles, terminology and functionality
- Familiarity with UNIX script commands, website/web server administration a strong plus
- Certifications are a plus (i.e. CISSP, MCSE, CCNA)
- 0 – 2 years technical support or IT experience interfacing with external clients
- Administrative Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers and Apache (OpenSSL). Linux and other Server administration knowledge a plus
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and devices, web servers and VPN
If you’re fluent in Russian and meet the above requirements for this Russian speaking Technical Support Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa we would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Russian Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section