Are you fluent in Russian? Would you like to live and work in one of South Africa’s most famous cities, Johannesburg? You’ll experience tons of new adventures, adrenaline packed or just fun and relaxing. You’ll meet loads of new people and learn a lot about South Africa’s breathtaking scenery, rich culture and history. Not everyone walks into a travel agency with a clear idea of where they’d like to go on holiday, so one of your main roles as a travel agent is to give well-informed, appropriate advice to clients about where and when to travel based on their needs. Do you think you could be perfect for this Russian speaking Travel Assistant job?
Your key job responsibilities as the Russian speaking Travel Assistant in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Collecting and processing payments
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Sending out tickets to clients
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes
- Dealing with complaints or refunds
Requirements for this Russian speaking Travel Assistant job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Good attention to detail
- Well organized
- Competent IT skills
If you are looking for a new exciting job opportunity and meet the above requirements for this Russian speaking Travel Assistant job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Russian Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section