Are you fluent in Spanish and looking to work for a leading travel agency in Cape Town, South Africa? This company has an exciting job opportunity for a Spanish speaking Admin Assistant to join their team! If you are fluent in Spanish and have some admin experience, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Admin Assistant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Prepare and Manage Correspondence, Reports and Documents for Spanish clients
- Handle Spanish web site queries and sales leads
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information where necessary to Spanish clients
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Manage Office Supplies where required
- Send and Receive Courier Parcels where required
- Controlling the switchboard – answering and screening all calls.
- Taking messages, sending them via email to various departments
- Deal with ad hoc personal duties
- General office errands
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times when dealing with customers both physically and telephonically
Requirements for this Spanish speaking Admin Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Must have matric/High school diploma
- At least a year experience in an Admin role
- Must be passionate about travel
If you meet the above requirements for this Spanish speaking Admin Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Spanish Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa please click through to our job section