Are you fluent in Spanish and looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Our client has an exciting job available as a Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent in Cape Town, South Africa. Cape Town, South Africa offers adrenaline pumped adventures, rich culture, amazing food, and so much more! There’s something to do for everyone, relax next to the beach, visit the local flea markets, hike, zip line and well, the list goes on. There’s a reason people from all over the world fall in love with this breathtaking city and choose to live and work there. Work for an exciting company, live a life you dreamed of.
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Communicate with the booking, housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure prompt responses to guests’ needs
- Make reservations or appointments for guests who want to avail themselves of local entertainment or services
- Answer guest calls and record details of each conversation for future follow-up
- Meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues
- Maintain constant communication with guests in advance of weddings, corporate retreats and other in-house events to ensure we’re prepared for them
- Report any accidents or injuries to senior management staff immediately
Requirements for this Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ front desk experience in the hospitality industry preferred
- 1+ years’ customer service experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are fluent in Spanish and looking for an exciting job opportunity in Cape Town, South Africa, don’t miss out on this AMAZING job opportunity! To apply for this Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent job, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you wish to view additional Spanish Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section