Do you speak fluent Spanish? Do you enjoy shopping, nights out and having fun? Johannesburg, South Africa is the best city to let your hair down and experience a variety of food, drinks, people, culture and adventure. Our client has an exciting career opportunity available for a Spanish speaking Receptionist. You will be the face and voice of the company, the first point of contact. You need to have a passion for people, good listening skills and be able to take accurate messages. Take a chance on this exciting opportunity and live and work in one of South Africa’s most famous cities.
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Receptionist in Johannesburg, South Africa, will include:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Requirements for this Spanish speaking Receptionist job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
If you are fluent in Spanish and looking for an amazing opportunity to work in Johannesburg, South Africa, this Spanish speaking Receptionist job could be perfect for you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Spanish language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa please click through to our job section