Our client who is a world premier provider of digital certificates are seeking high energy Spanish speakers how have deep technical skills and are driven to get things done! Our client focuses on providing a better way to tailor solutions to our customers’ digital needs. Ideal candidates must have a passion for people and be ready to intertwine themselves not both the engineering and marketing teams. Keep on reading to apply for this Spanish speaking Technical Support Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa.
Key job responsibilities for this Spanish speaking Technical Support Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Work hand in hand with technical support engineers to resolve issues reported by customers
- Achieve productivity related targets including support tickets processed, average response time, average time to close, etc.
- Actively contribute to Web self-help by using Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) principles
- Demonstrate ability to accurately gather information and document customer issues through the CRM tool
- Deliver excellent customer service in order to resolve customer concerns and retain customers
- Provide superior customer service and build successful long-term relationships with external clients to ensure customer loyalty
- You will be communicating via support tickets, email, phone, and chat
- Receive inbound customer emails/calls and place outbound follow up emails/calls during scheduled hours, providing an excellent customer experience at all times
Key job requirements for this Spanish speaking Technical Support Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Native fluency in Spanish and advance knowledge of English
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of PKI, SSL, Codesigning, HTML, DNS, S/MIME, SMTP, and networking protocols are a plus
- Basic understanding of Internet principles, terminology and functionality
- Familiarity with UNIX script commands, website/web server administration a strong plus
- Certifications are a plus (i.e. CISSP, MCSE, CCNA)
- 0 – 2 years technical support or IT experience interfacing with external clients.
If this job as a Spanish speaking Technical Support Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly be advised, should you not receive a response within 7 days, you have not been successful in making the shortlist.