Are you fluent in Turkish and looking to work in the beautiful Cape Town, South Africa? This job could be perfect for you! One of the leading customer experience providers operating globally, is currently looking to expand their dynamic team with a Turkish Team Leader
As the Turkish Team Leader in Cape Town, South Africa, your job duties will include managing and motivating a team of inbound customer service agents, in line with defined targets and in line with operational policies and procedures, to ultimately ensure consistent delivery of customer satisfaction.
Main duties for this Turkish Team Leader job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Understands customer service and ensures that their team members deliver customer service in a timely and professional manner
- Drives the achievement of key performance areas and SLA to ensure business outcomes are achieved
- Inspires, leads, engages, coaches, develops and motivates a team of dynamic & successful customer-facing agents to deliver the best sales & service in the client’s industry
- Conducts daily side by side coaching to ensure performance issues and concerns and managed quickly and efficiently
What you will need to be perfect for this awesome Turkish Team Leader job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Matric (Essential)
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Turkish (Essential)
- Previous airline experience is highly advantageous
- 2 years contact Centre experience with a focus on Customer Service or Sales, of which 6 months must have been in a Team Leader/Supervisor role (Essential)
- Computer Literate and numeracy skills essential
If you are fluent in Turkish and meet the above requirements, don’t miss this awesome opportunity in Cape Town, South Africa! Apply for this Turkish Team Leader job now by sending a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to view additional Turkish Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa please click through to our job section