We have an exciting job opportunity for an Arabic speaking Lifestyle Manager to join a global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services in Cape Town, South Africa. They are looking for a passionate, motivated, and resourceful Arabic speaker to join their Lifestyle team! You will be fulfilling requests for Travel, Retail, and Entertainment (concerts, sports, culture, and much more) including Restaurants, Clubs & Bars on behalf of their Scandinavian based members. Does this sound like the perfect fun challenge you’ve been waiting for? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Arabic speaking Lifestyle Manager in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Service our members in a polite and professional way at all time
- Design requests by telephone and email in Arabic and English mainly in the areas of restaurant/club reservations, gift organisation, tickets (sports, culture), spa/fitness, yacht, flowers, transport, sightseeing for premium cardholders, considering all the needs of the customer
- Preparation of tailor-made quotations, confirmations and documents, administrative processing, and invoicing via the company’s own accounting department
- Keep yourself up to date within all Lifestyle trends
- Active sale of promotions and exclusive events
Requirements for this Arabic speaking Lifestyle Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST. Fluency in Arabic is mandatory. Knowledge of other languages is a benefit, but not a necessary requirement. Please be prepared to take a language test in any language you mention as a skill
- Knowledge in Saudi Arabia and MENA/SSA regions is imperative
- Extensive knowledge of corporate programs in order to assist and aid by answering any questions a Lifestyle Manager may have in line with company best practices
- Knowledge of team/region/program specifics. This includes appropriate deadlines, required job sheet documentation, and member contact guidelines.
- Understanding of SLAs, required response times, standard deadlines, and proper request milestones in order to assist Lifestyle Managers to appropriately document job sheets and respond to member requests
- Willingness to help Lifestyle Managers with individual requests, in addition to their overall workload
- Fair judgement and ability to follow Quality Assurance requirements and guidelines
- Calm under pressure
- Able to build effective relationships across teams and specialisms
- Only Arabic speaking candidates who are CURRENTLY based in South Africa will be considered
If you meet the above requirements for this Arabic speaking Lifestyle Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Arabic Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.