A global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services have an exciting career opportunity for an Arabic Speaking Workflow Manager to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will help to drive business operations forward by effectively managing the Lifestyle Managers’ workload. You will need to have extensive knowledge of the various team’s abilities and understand who is best equipped to manage a request with the intention to deliver a seamless member experience and the ultimate member satisfaction. Does this job sound like an amazing challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Arabic speaking Workflow Manager in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Ensure that all requests have clear ownership, both for research/booking, and for communicating to the member
- Responsible for efficiently managing the workload within the teams, ensuring all requests are allocated within good time in order to allow Lifestyle Managers sufficient time to deliver a high quality response
- Assist with tracking each Lifestyle Manager’s current workload as to have a thorough understanding of capacity for additional requests
- Ensure you are up to speed and knowledgeable in regards to each individual Lifestyle Manager’s expertise, likes/dislikes, and skillsets
- Be aware of trends (In volume, request types, etc.) and bring this information to the attention of the Team Manager. Work together with them to find ways to improve response times and quality of responses to our members
- In conjunction with the Team Manager, monitor the team’s daily phone availability and agree necessary actions to improve where necessary
- Ensure that any customer complaints appearing on the homepage are immediately flagged to the appropriate team member
Requirements for this Arabic speaking Workflow Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST. Fluency in Arabic is mandatory. Knowledge of other languages is a benefit, but not a necessary requirement. Please be prepared to take a language test in any language you mention as a skill
- Knowledge in Saudi Arabia and MENA/SSA regions is imperative
- Extensive knowledge of corporate programs in order to assist and aid by answering any questions a Lifestyle Manager may have in line with company best practices
- Knowledge of team/region/program specifics. This includes appropriate deadlines, required job sheet documentation, and member contact guidelines
- Understanding of SLAs, required response times, standard deadlines, and proper request milestones in order to assist Lifestyle Managers to appropriately document job sheets and respond to member requests
- Fair judgement and ability to follow Quality Assurance requirements and guidelines
- Skills necessary to efficiently deal with complaints and prevent their escalation
- Able to build effective relationships across teams and specialisms
If you meet the above requirements for this Arabic speaking Workflow Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Arabic Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.