Are you fluent in Mandarin and looking for an exciting career opportunity in the sunny Johannesburg, South Africa? Are you hungry for growth with a “whatever it takes” mentality? This Mandarin speaking Client Liaison job could be perfect for you! If you are looking for an opportunity that will offer you growth and some amazing benefits in an amazing environment, get in touch today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Mandarin speaking Client Liaison in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Communicating with Clients and Project Controllers
- Understanding client needs and problems and providing
- Regularly visiting clients to speak with customers face-to-face
- Identifying new projects and strategic areas in which we should invest
- Inputting in the long term Group strategy and development
- Enhancing customer experience with clear communication and innovative solutions
- Assist with building the most knowledgeable and effective business development team in the region
- Demonstrating a rational awareness of pricing and quote accordingly
- Making loading plan and tenders according to client’s requirement
Requirements for this Mandarin speaking Client Liaison job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative
- Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information
- Person of high integrity - able to demonstrate trustworthiness
- Independent worker – able to work well with minimal supervision
- Strong people management skills – ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided
- Computer literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
- Experience in Logistics industry (preferable)
If you meet the above requirements for this Mandarin speaking Client Liaison job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Mandarin language jobs, please click through to our section.