An award-winning world leader in translation, localization and intellectual property support solutions with a global client base, have a great job opportunity for a Dutch speaking Client Services Coordinator to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. Your aim will be to improve the service and experience received by clients, by both improving the speed and efficiency of responses and the quality of services provided. Does this job seem like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Client Services Coordinator in Durban, South Africa will include:
- Corresponding with clients by email and phone, logging all enquiries and passing to the relevant internal team
- Recording client orders onto the in-house database and passing to the relevant internal team
- Recording client complaints and resolving all feedback issues in collaboration with IP Services Managers
- Providing price quotations for clients
- Assisting with analysing the root cause of complaints to enable us to identify trends and improve response times
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Client Services Coordinator job in Durban, South Africa will include:
- Administrative experience, preferably in a customer care role or similar preferred
- Fluent in Dutch
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Client Services Coordinator job in Durban, South Africa, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today.
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs, please click through to our job section.