Are you fluent in Dutch? Have you even seen how breathtakingly stunning Cape Town, South Africa is? Cape Town is one of South Africa’s most beautiful cities, offering a rich history and culture. As one of the most adventurous places and most loved places, you’ll fall in love with the atmosphere, scenery and people almost immediately. Our client has an exciting job opportunity available for a Dutch speaking Customer Consultant. The perfect opportunity and dream job for a Dutch speaker and a perfect start to a new career and life.
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Customer Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa, will include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronic mediums
- To be vigilant of calls waiting and respond positively at all times
- Transfer and announce calls to appropriate departments
- To offer relevant information and options to all customers regarding their rental experience, including reservations, vehicles, terms and conditions etc.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using our CRM systems and tools
- Communicate progress and resolution of issues to internal and external customers
- Complete call logs and document all customer contacts in the CRM system
- Maintain accurate files of adjustments and correspondence for audit purposes
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- 2 – 5 years of Customer Service Call Centre experience
- Computer literate in excel, word and outlook
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm
- Customer-satisfaction driven
- Good Listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance to deal with increasing number of calls and administrative duties
If you are fluent in Dutch and looking for an amazing opportunity to work in Cape Town, South Africa, this Dutch speaking Customer Consultant job could be perfect for you. Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa please click through to our job section