We have an exciting new career opportunity for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent to join a leading company that manages a wide range of Outsourcing functions. As the new world of work sets in, they’re offering you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Join their dynamic team today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent in South Africa (Remote):
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Omni channel Communication
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolve customer queries via phone, chat and email
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent job in South Africa (Remote):
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Written and Verbal)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- National senior certificate
- South African ID / valid work permit
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to work shifts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Tech savvy or interested in Tech
- Team player
- Able to think on your feet
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Laptop and WIFI Dongle provided
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent job in South Africa (Remote), we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs, please click through to our job section.