We have an amazing career opportunity for a Dutch speaking Customer Support Advisor to join a leading company that is home to renowned online sports media, betting and gaming brands at their offices in Cape Town, South Africa. You will oversee inbound and outbound services (telephone, email, LIVE Chat and social media), you will also be responsible for the quality of service offered to their players, enhancing the customer experience and deliver a first-class customer service. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Customer Support Advisor in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers via our customer service software
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and supporting bet queries
- Listen, probe and investigate enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Support Advisor job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Ability to speak and understand Dutch language
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Previous experience of working within the betting, gaming or sports sector would be an advantage, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports, betting and gaming will also be considered
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Customer Support Advisor job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Dutch language jobs, please click through to our job section.