Are you fluent in Dutch and looking for an amazing opportunity in a vibrant company where you can learn and grow? Keep reading! A leading global media company have an exciting job opportunity for a Dutch speaking Junior Media Analyst to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. If you are enthusiastic, analytical, hardworking, and self-motivated, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Junior Media Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research
- Gather, interpret and compile media evaluation reports in Dutch for business to business clients
- Become an expert user on the latest media intelligence SaaS platforms
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of all work to clients
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Junior Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- A valid visa to work within South Africa is compulsory
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently at business-level in Dutch, as well as have good communication skills in English
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy (MS Office)
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Junior Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section