One of the world’s finest Infrastructure businesses have an amazing job opportunity for a Dutch speaking Service Desk Analyst to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will be the first point of contact for customers and will provide the best and most cost effective solution to the end customer.
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Service Desk Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of client & multi-vendor consumables to customers
- Co-ordinate all break/fix calls in order to enable dispatch of client & multi-vendor engineers to customers
- Liaise with various helpdesks, client and third-party service providers escalating through these avenues to close
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Service Desk Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent Dutch with at least B2/C1 English
- Possess basic knowledge of computers & understanding of networks with an excellent knowledge of MS office
- Proven record of delivering excellent customer service and have ideally worked within a multilingual call centre environment
- Strong customer focus and very good analytical skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Service Desk Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.