Are you fluent in Dutch and passionate about travel? We have an exciting job opportunity for you to join a leading travel group in Johannesburg, South Africa. This team are looking for a Dutch speaking Travel Advisor to join them at their amazing offices. They offer some amazing benefits and opportunities for career growth. Apply today!
The Dutch speaking Travel Advisor in Johannesburg, South Africa will deliver high-touch customer care to travellers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, and train-travel and beyond before and during their trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends.
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Travel Advisor job in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in Dutch and English – role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications
- Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency
- Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler’s experience
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
If you met the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Travel Advisor job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs, please click through to our job section.